Cyber Security and Internet Terrorism:
Your Visit May Be Monitored and Recorded. With the recent cyber threats targeting United States’ businesses, we have taken steps to aggressively monitor all traffic coming into our servers, which includes time of day the servers are visited, duration of visits, IP ranges, and specific addresses visiting the site; this may include geographic location of the visit and other potentially personal information, such as, the OS of your computer, the web browser used, and other such details. The information collected is to be reviewed for internal purposes to prepare for security threats. Our intent is to protect our business and clients from these potential threats, both outside the United States and within the United States, and is not meant for exploitation of our visitors. If you are uncomfortable with the aforementioned security procedures, you are advised to leave the site immediately.
This update is in respect to our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and the Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CPPA).
Use and Collection of Information:
We do not share information about our users with advertisers, strategic partners, major product affiliates or any third parties. There may be third party links on our sites and those advertisers will link to data collection sources, but our policy is not to participate in sharing information about our users. This data is used to customize our sites, primarily our content and promotion of our paid users.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally, identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, e-mail address, first and last name, phone number, address, profession, usage data, etc. This information is gathered when registering as a member or when requesting a particular service, such as being listed on our company's directory. If this is the reason for the gathering of your data, then it is primarily gathered to be used by us only, or to promote your business and the directory information that you may request to be displayed on our sites to assist in promoting your business.
- For professionals seeking a directory listing, we need this information to post your services for the legal, real estate, medical, insurance, and general communities. These listings are posted on the following websites:enlightentech.net, enlightentechnologies.com, medicalonline.com, onlineinsurance.com, houselist.com, homecheck.com, lawsonline.com secureclientfile.com, and expertwitnesswebsite.com, etc. Directory listings may also be published in printed form for brochures and various legal publications that promote our resources.
- For both professionals and general users, we need contact information for assigning access to Member Only Benefits, such as, legal forms and your personal company e-mail account.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our service. Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete flash cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies.
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data:
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our service. To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account. To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract. The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you. To contact you by e-mail, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with updates. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events, which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests. To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers. We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes. We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, sites, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers. We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers. We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data:
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
Law enforcement. Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements. The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data:
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Use of E-mails:
E-mail addresses may be used to send out monthly newsletters and share general information concerning additions and changes to our sitesand strategic partner and affiliate sites. These e-mail lists are not given or sold to third parties. You may decline the informational e-mail from us by carefully following the instructions on the e-mail sent to you.
Message Boards and Chat Rooms:
Our online services include message boards and chat rooms. As is the nature of message boards and chat rooms, what you post can be seen by other users you may not know. While we strive to protect our users' personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk. Precaution of how much information you disclose online via message boards and chat rooms is at your sole discretion.
Links to Other Sites:
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While we strive to protect our users' personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend the property rights of our sites and their users, and (c) act under extreme circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our sites.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally, identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Interpretation and Definitions:
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
company enlighten technologies, inc., located at 4211 Glass Road NE, Suite #A2, Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a
website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to the United States.
- Device means any item that can access the service, such as, a computer, cellphone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the
company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the
service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service
or to assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from
the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to parent company enlighten technologies, inc. and/or sister sites accessible from
their respective URLs.
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to amend this policy. Please check back periodically for updates.
Toll-Free: (800) 529-5121
Fax: (866) 531-8575
4211 Glass Road N.E., Suite #A2
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402